Friday, August 21, 2009

Aug 13-17

I totally forgot to post this....Ooops...



1. Jeans


2. Stormy weather!!!!! LOVE IT!


3. Moochies!


4. Most diffidently NOT Mexican food on a empty stomach!


5. An undless supply of green pens!


6. *Finding a place to live for fall/winter!!!! Super cute house in Provo!


7. *Finding answers to questions!


8. Nap time! I have been staying up every night this week till 12-1 am. Wed night me and a group of friends stayed up til 230ish watching the meteor shower…and I’m normally at work by 7ish. It has made for a long week.


9. Pool time with friends! I’ve been going to the pool a bunch and meeting up with old friends and meeting new people!


10. New goals towards getting back to school/motivation to get back to school.


11. Josh Groban! I love his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment