Sunday, September 20, 2009

9/20

It's been a few days since I last did this :S
www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xl_AR0IRs
~Hugs and kisses from those who do love you!
~Church
~Promises that are fulfilled
~Taking pictures
~Eternal families
~Extra strength to make it through a long week
~Rain/Stormy nights
~Faith
~Singing
~Late night hiking
~Men who honor their Priesthood
~Josh Groban
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqZ5LHyjpN4
~Walks
~GoodWood
~Star gazing
~Being able to run
~New computer
~Shoes
~"There can be miracles when you believe"

This Saturday I ended up going home for a while...My mom was preparing her lesson for RS on Sunday. She shared a quote that I really like... "No success can compare to the failure in the home"

~Disney Songs
~Clean movies
~Happiness
~Dancing
~Amazing Sunsets-I loved the sunset Saturday night! AMAZING~
~Healthy food
~Children
~Sleep
~"Everything happens for a reason."
~All the people who have made sacrifices so we can have the gospel on this earth. Also, I'm grateful to all those who have sacrificed for our freedom.
~Consider The Lilies, One of my fav. songs.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne178Ms2SFw&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment