Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I love Wednesdays!

1. A working car: My brakes on my car are going crazy and I’m not looking forward to spending money on it to fix it :S


2. Long bike rides: I’ve been biking to work! It’s awesome! Takes about 20-30 mins to get to work on my bike. 14 miles round trip. It’s all uphill there and all uphill home…or at least that’s what it feels like. It’s good to get some me time and be able to refocus.


3. CTRL- Y. I get CTLR Z happy sometimes and undo too much, CTRL Y fixes that.


4. Temples! I’ve made it a habit to go to the temple once a week, 90% of the time on Wed. It really does give me the extra strength that I need to face the challenges in my life. It also gives me peace. Peace that I love having especially with everything that has happened this year. It’s been one of the best choices of my life.

5. The fact that my hair is growing out again! So, last Nov I chopped 9 inches of hair off. Worst choice ever. I think I hated ever second of it…BUT it’s almost back to its normal length and I’m super excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment