Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 23, 2009

1. My hair. I’m super glad I ended up with my head of hair. I swear it does what I want it to do, when I want it to do it. I can sleep on it wet and it looks amazing the next day. Just add some gel when its wet and it curls…it’s pretty amazing. I love it!

2. Crocheting. I never realized how relaxing crocheting is. I’m working on a blanket right now…Its super stress free!!

3. Cooking! I’m grateful that I have a skill in cooking. I love food, but I love making really good food and having people eat it. That's what I really love about it!

4. Damian Rice (Blower’s Daughter, Cannonball, ect), Secondhand Serenade (Fall for you, Broken, Ect) , Nick Lachey (What’s left of me), Nickleback (Far Away…). These are the songs that hit my most played songs at work.

5. Dress Codes at work. I loved dressing up. And now I have to everyday!! We recently got a dress code at work! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment